Demo Category: Criminology / Criminología
QUICK PRIMER ON USING CROWDER'S BLACK BOOK - SPANISH GLOSSARY
1. Logon at crowdersblackbook.com with the username and password you have been provided.
2. You will arrive at the user's page of the glossary. 3. From this page you will be able to :
- Select a category of interest to view glossary terms and phrases.
- You may choose to use advanced search in Spanish/English to search the database for a term or phrase.
- You may choose to use quick search by entering terms or phrases in Spanish/English.
4. Search results will show the word/phrase in Spanish with English translation. Each result will also show suggested other related vocabulary if applicable. Also, descriptive notes are provided regarding use of a term or phrase if relevant. If desired, the user may also click on a specified area in the platform to produce results from Google for the term or phrase.
5. User may contact editor to post a comment or a question about any entry.
6. User may contact editor to make suggestions of additional vocabulary or phrases.
7. User may request staff to develop vocabulary or categories per the license agreement of "Glossary on Demand".
8. User may find additional site and search tips in the "Search Help" and "From the Editor" sections of the page.